Does your ex-spouse work but claim he or she does not? Employment confirmation is needed when attempting to enforce child support, spouse support, etc. Investigative Knights will provide surveillance and proof of employment for any circumstance. If you need to prove whether a person is employed, call us immediately and you will know shortly.

For a free consultation or to get started right away, call us at (480) 789-9572 or e-mail us.

Contact Investigative Knights Today!