We specialize in Criminal Investigations at Investigative Knights. But what is a Criminal Investigation and when do I need a Criminal Investigator?
A Criminal Investigation seeks, collects, and gathers evidence for a criminal case. A criminal investigator looks for clues and evidence to determine whether a crime has taken place. If a crime has been committed, criminal investigators may look into the background of the accused and may try to uncover who committed the crime. Investigative Knights uses several investigation techniques in order to find the necessary evidence for a case. Law enforcement is committed to criminal investigations, but sometimes it is necessary to launch your own criminal investigations with the help of a professional investigator.
When do I need a Criminal Investigator?
- If law enforcement investigations produce little or no results
- When you need evidence gathered for criminal defense
- To find and interview other witnesses to a crime
- To gather impartial facts about a crime
Why Should I Use a Criminal Investigator?
- Criminal investigators operate within the law to find evidence
- Criminal defense investigators can gather evidence of wrongful conviction or accusation
- Exclusively dedicated criminal investigators are more persistent than law enforcement and can provide better results
- Criminal investigators are not limited by jurisdiction